Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Arranged Marriage…?????

I opened my files box and I found the articles about arrange marriage that Dr. Jaya once ask me and my classmates to find. Then suddenly I remember our discussion about this topic. Some of my friends did not agree on arranged marriage. They give some reasons, but most of them said that people have the rights to have their own ‘love’ experience. I also remember that Dr. Jaya did asked my opinion about arrange marriage, and I said that I agree with it. I said that marriage is not about the union of two people, but two families. Thanks God that Dr. Jaya get what I meant. Maybe there are people will said that I am to traditional thinking about this matter, but in my opinion, it is better to have a secured marriage, not by the couple themselves, but also being protected by the whole families, even before the marriage itself. Huh… now I am wondering, will my marriage be arranged or will I marry the man of my choice? ^_^”

2 comments:

  1. which one do you prefer...........arranged marriages or love marriages? beacuse these two marriages does have strenght and weakness. even arranged marriages can prove last longer than love marriages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me both have the positive and negative side. it doesn't matter whether it is an arranged marriage or love marriage as long as both husband and wife know their role in the marriage.

    ReplyDelete