Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mr. Vahid teaching us

Today I came early to class. And I was shocked as I saw Mr. Vahid enters the class with Alicia and Emily. It has been a very long time that I haven’t seen Mr. Vahid in class. And today, he came and taught us how to produce an effective argumentative writing. He said that this topic was his research topic. Thus, he wanted to share his findings to us. He makes a very big help to me in drafting my idea for my position paper.

And more surprisingly, that day Dr. Jaya treated us with KFC! I was so happy. A lot of thanks to Dr. Jaya and Mr. Vahid ^_^

2 comments:

  1. The guideline is very helpful and im glad to met Mr. Vahid that day.. He's so considerate and it seems that he understand that we all need help with the position paper. Mr. Vahid saves the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with both murni and wendy. Mr. Vahid really saves the day. Not only I enjoyed the free KFC snack box...but the lecture given was totally useful!

    ReplyDelete